Deepdene, 22 Kylie Avenue Killara NSW[Previous post: Addenbrooke, Bellevue Hill ...Next post: ]
- See also Killara Federation Architecture
- See also Top Federation Houses
- see also Federation Arts and Crafts
- see also http://www.killara22kylie.com/?page=Home
"Last year (2010), the top end of Killara's market notched up two notable sales through LJ Hooker Pymble agent David Johnson.
- Both buyers were from mainland China.
- Deepdene, a trophy property on Springdale Road, sold for a record $12 million in June; another Springdale Road property sold for $8 million in November."
"Behind a charming heritage facade is a bright, contemporary, extensively renovated 6 bedroom home. Each bedroom is a light-filled private space with luxurious modern ensuite and estate views from either balcony, terrace or opening skylights.
|Welcoming Entrance to Deepdene|
"A brilliant blend of character and contemporary features, this unique executive home offers grandeur of scale - with expansive level lawns as well as several large terraces with lovely distant views. There is a gas heated pool set in lush landscaping, a spa and poolside cabana plus triple garaging. This property offers a truly cosmopolitan lifestyle yet is in keeping with the understated charm of its blue ribbon location
"A private office features a lounge area with double-sided fireplace, wet-bar and ensuite. Bi-fold and french doors open to sunny terraces from all living and entertaining areas.